Fresno Police Chief Jerry P. Dyer gave a warning about combining criminal justice reform with saving money being a risk to the public’s safety. California has passed some laws that have led to the emptying of California prisons and increased the potential for violence in our communities.
- New post: Coincidence or Deliberate? http://t.co/gGiZnD20SM 1 year ago
- New post: Latinos See Increase in Well-Being http://t.co/3MhJ5npjlW 1 year ago
- New post: What Would Happen if the Coronavirus Spread Amongst Immigrant Communities? http://t.co/GNUX2etcQG 1 year ago
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 2 years ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 2 years ago