According to information released in April by California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, there are 100,000 teenagers that have pre-registered...
A proposed initiative for the November ballot is looking to remove Proposition 13’s restrictions on reassessments and tax increases for...
Now that recreational marijuana is legal in California this year, some people are wondering what will be the next drug...
Senate Constitutional Amendment 9 (SCA 9) is looking to exclude rainwater capture systems from property tax reassessments starting in 2019....
A proposed new legislation would create a powerful new job called the county executive of Los Angeles that will apparently...
- Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor Newsom Do the Same?
- Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster
- Coincidence or Deliberate?
- Latinos See Increase in Well-Being
- New post: Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas http://t.co/XZgATgJdck 4 weeks ago
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor @GavinNewsom Do the Same? #wireless 1 month ago
- Sen. @SenateHertzberg statement seems to be false. The homeless suspect, would have been found unable to pay moneta… http://t.co/lpHQZA3VQm 2 months ago
- @SenateHertzberg This statement seems to be false. The suspect in this case, homeless, would have been found unable… http://t.co/WH6adSRHOg 2 months ago
- New post: Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster http://t.co/0ZBchUz0au 2 months ago