The Latino Report is a proud member of MBA Media, which publishes a number of blogs, web sites and online news outlets. MBA Group purchased the Latino Report in April 2017 in keeping with its mission to provide a voice on important public policy, political and social issues. The MBA Media platform was also established to help counter the proliferation of inaccurate and fake news promoted on the Internet, as well as to offset the continuing decline in credible news coverage from traditional sources. The views and opinions expressed on the Latino Report are solely those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the MBA Group.
Raul Riesgo: A former journalist who has written extensively in both Spanish and English language on culture, politics and sports. Over the past five years Raul has served as a community and communications advisor to numerous elected officials and organizations. Raul has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of La Verne and has completed extensive graduate work in both political science and law.
- New post: Coincidence or Deliberate? http://t.co/gGiZnD20SM 1 year ago
- New post: Latinos See Increase in Well-Being http://t.co/3MhJ5npjlW 1 year ago
- New post: What Would Happen if the Coronavirus Spread Amongst Immigrant Communities? http://t.co/GNUX2etcQG 1 year ago
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 2 years ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 2 years ago