“I think it’s patently ridiculous,” said Joshua Pechthalt, president of the California Federation of Teachers. “School funding is precious in California and we’re going to take those precious dollars to have guns on campus? That’s not what our schools need.” As the father of a teenager in L.A. Unified, Pechthalt said, he would be concerned about having his child on a campus with gun-packing teachers.
You also might be interested in
In a 7-4 ruling an 11-judge panel of the 9th[...]
Last month, the Assembly was deadlock on a bill that[...]
Democratic Assemblyman Phil Ting (San Francisco) the author of a[...]
- Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor Newsom Do the Same?
- Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster
- Coincidence or Deliberate?
- Latinos See Increase in Well-Being
- New post: Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas http://t.co/XZgATgJdck 4 weeks ago
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor @GavinNewsom Do the Same? #wireless 1 month ago
- Sen. @SenateHertzberg statement seems to be false. The homeless suspect, would have been found unable to pay moneta… http://t.co/lpHQZA3VQm 2 months ago
- @SenateHertzberg This statement seems to be false. The suspect in this case, homeless, would have been found unable… http://t.co/WH6adSRHOg 2 months ago
- New post: Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster http://t.co/0ZBchUz0au 2 months ago