Against the will of 9 million California voters, State Senator Hertzberg has substantially amended SB 262 on August 30, 2021, to create a Sacramento-knows-best, one-size-fits-all criminal justice disaster. Common sense says AB 262 makes no sense. SB 262 takes away local control from counties and cities to fight specific crimes they may want to focus […]
Fresno Police Chief Jerry P. Dyer gave a warning about combining criminal justice reform with saving money being a risk to the public’s safety. California has passed some laws that have led to the emptying of California prisons and increased the potential for violence in our communities.
- New post: Coincidence or Deliberate? http://t.co/gGiZnD20SM 1 year ago
- New post: Latinos See Increase in Well-Being http://t.co/3MhJ5npjlW 2 years ago
- New post: What Would Happen if the Coronavirus Spread Amongst Immigrant Communities? http://t.co/GNUX2etcQG 2 years ago
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 2 years ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 2 years ago