By Damon Dunn The U.S. economy has undergone major shifts from the time of our founding, transitioning from agriculture to...
You could not invent a higher level of irony and hypocrisy than what the United Farm Workers of America union (UFW)...
California is suffering through unprecedented drought. Water cutbacks mean significant reductions in rice plantings in the Sacramento Valley, which impacts...
Ellen Knickmeyer with the Associated Press reported that, “More farmers in drought-stricken California are using oilfield wastewater to irrigate, and...
Since 2014, South San Joaquin Irrigation District and Oakdale Irrigation District have spent more than a $1 million annually to...
In a report by the University of California at Davis noted that the total economic impact to farmers and those...
- Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor Newsom Do the Same?
- Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster
- Coincidence or Deliberate?
- Latinos See Increase in Well-Being
- New post: Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas http://t.co/XZgATgJdck 4 weeks ago
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor @GavinNewsom Do the Same? #wireless 1 month ago
- Sen. @SenateHertzberg statement seems to be false. The homeless suspect, would have been found unable to pay moneta… http://t.co/lpHQZA3VQm 2 months ago
- @SenateHertzberg This statement seems to be false. The suspect in this case, homeless, would have been found unable… http://t.co/WH6adSRHOg 2 months ago
- New post: Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster http://t.co/0ZBchUz0au 2 months ago