Pro golfer Phil Mickelson has suggested â€œdrastic changesâ€ were in store for him â€“ including possibly moving out of California...
Look for that issue to be hotly debated, and to affect how a reform bill is crafted. The biggest benefit...
Robert Pimentel, 57, who taught at George de la Torre Jr. Elementary School in Wilmington, was taken into custody by...
A secretive cellphone spy device known as StingRay, intended to fight terrorism, was used in far more routine LAPD criminal...
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that the Brentwood Unified School District has agreed to pay $950,000 to a Concord family...
The Washington Post is reporting that a growing number of Republicans and conservative groups have begun pushing for comprehensive immigration...
According to the Sacramento Bee, Governor Jerry Brown wants to â€œlimit the number of credits students can accumulate. He also...
- Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County
- Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV
- California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year
- Los Angeles Audit Suggests Spending Money on Shelters
- Report Claims that About 70 Companies Still Need a Female Director to Comply with State Law
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 2 months ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 2 months ago
- New post: Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV http://t.co/BAXrvd32CZ 3 months ago
- #HappyThanksgiving http://t.co/fUWUjvspzE 3 months ago
- New post: California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year http://t.co/awZ3AEQvYZ 3 months ago