"I think it's patently ridiculous,'' said Joshua Pechthalt, president of the California Federation of Teachers. "School funding is precious in...
With the prospect of higher taxes, top rate earners took more capitol gains and dividends in 2012. Question remains, will...
Pro golfer Phil Mickelson has suggested â€œdrastic changesâ€ were in store for him â€“ including possibly moving out of California...
Look for that issue to be hotly debated, and to affect how a reform bill is crafted. The biggest benefit...
Robert Pimentel, 57, who taught at George de la Torre Jr. Elementary School in Wilmington, was taken into custody by...
A secretive cellphone spy device known as StingRay, intended to fight terrorism, was used in far more routine LAPD criminal...
The San Francisco Chronicle reported that the Brentwood Unified School District has agreed to pay $950,000 to a Concord family...
- Southern California city Becomes the new home for Chipotle’s Headquarters
- 43,500 Opium Poppies Found in California Town
- California Bills Seek to Tackle Untested Rape Kit Backlog
- Deported Veteran Finally Becomes U.S. Citizen
- Analyst says California is not Meeting Revenue Projections for Commercial Cannabis
- New post: Southern California city Becomes the new home for Chipotle’s Headquarters http://t.co/SYEsIgEKnq 18 hours ago
- New post: 43,500 Opium Poppies Found in California Town http://t.co/QsiYK0hYCu 1 week ago
- A stream of unfunded mandates is creating a tidal wave of new taxes. Hundreds of local governments are at the brink… http://t.co/k1kUtvxZpA 1 week ago
- New post: California Bills Seek to Tackle Untested Rape Kit Backlog http://t.co/9ZnbStNRjq 1 week ago
- New post: Deported Veteran Finally Becomes U.S. Citizen http://t.co/uobGeuLE9g 2 weeks ago