Tomorrow is election day, and there are many issues being voting on this year. One issue in particular is important because it deals with a fundamental thing that everyone needs in order to survive, water. Proposition 3, known as the Water Supply and Water Quality Act of 2018, invests $8.87 billion in California water infrastructure, including safe drinking water project, infrastructure repair and improve waste water services . It’s a shame that 350,000 Californians have unsafe drinking water and that an estimated 15,000 residents of our great state lack running water in their homes. It’s time for our citizens to begin bearing the burden of investing to clean up California’s waters so that Californians will have safe drinking water for years to come. We all share the blame for contaminating our water and now we have the opportunity to fix it. Please vote YES on Proposition 3.
You also might be interested in
This past week, El NiÃ±o driven storms dropped more rain[...]
Southern California insect expert are anticipating a large, region-wide, mosquito[...]
Michael Benjamin, division chief at the California Air Resources Board[...]
- Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor Newsom Do the Same?
- Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster
- Coincidence or Deliberate?
- Latinos See Increase in Well-Being
- New post: Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas http://t.co/XZgATgJdck 4 weeks ago
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor @GavinNewsom Do the Same? #wireless 1 month ago
- Sen. @SenateHertzberg statement seems to be false. The homeless suspect, would have been found unable to pay moneta… http://t.co/lpHQZA3VQm 2 months ago
- @SenateHertzberg This statement seems to be false. The suspect in this case, homeless, would have been found unable… http://t.co/WH6adSRHOg 2 months ago
- New post: Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster http://t.co/0ZBchUz0au 2 months ago