According to the Sacramento Bee, Governor Jerry Brown wants to â€œlimit the number of credits students can accumulate. He also proposes changing the funding formula to pay schools for students who complete courses.â€ Making it more difficult for older students, those who have jobs and families and may attend part time.Â â€œIt’s probably closing the door and becoming a little more privileged….â€
You also might be interested in
Last month, Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill recognizing and[...]
Last month, a military veteran was finally able to return[...]
In late March, an eight-page memo was released in which[...]
- Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor Newsom Do the Same?
- Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster
- Coincidence or Deliberate?
- Latinos See Increase in Well-Being
- New post: Gavin Newsom’s Decision of Trading Safety and Health For Some Wireless Antennas http://t.co/XZgATgJdck 4 weeks ago
- Court Orders FCC to Re-Think Wireless Harms; Shouldn’t CA Governor @GavinNewsom Do the Same? #wireless 1 month ago
- Sen. @SenateHertzberg statement seems to be false. The homeless suspect, would have been found unable to pay moneta… http://t.co/lpHQZA3VQm 2 months ago
- @SenateHertzberg This statement seems to be false. The suspect in this case, homeless, would have been found unable… http://t.co/WH6adSRHOg 2 months ago
- New post: Senate Bill 262 (Amended 8/3/21) Takes Away Local Control and Creates a Criminal Justice Disaster http://t.co/0ZBchUz0au 2 months ago