The Latino Report is a proud member of MBA Media, which publishes a number of blogs, web sites and online news outlets. MBA Group purchased the Latino Report in April 2017 in keeping with its mission to provide a voice on important public policy, political and social issues. The MBA Media platform was also established to help counter the proliferation of inaccurate and fake news promoted on the Internet, as well as to offset the continuing decline in credible news coverage from traditional sources. The views and opinions expressed on the Latino Report are solely those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the MBA Group.
Raul Riesgo: A former journalist who has written extensively in both Spanish and English language on culture, politics and sports. Over the past five years Raul has served as a community and communications advisor to numerous elected officials and organizations. Raul has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of La Verne and has completed extensive graduate work in both political science and law.
- Data Reveals that California has the Majority of the Nation’s Priciest ZIP Codes
- Los Angeles County set a Tourist Record last year
- Thousands of DMV Customers Can’t get Licenses after Paying Early
- Proposed Legislation Could Allow College Athletes in California to get paid
- Bay Area City’s Minimum Wage to Increase by up to $4
- New post: Data Reveals that California has the Majority of the Nation’s Priciest ZIP Codes http://t.co/qQMUAaYWgt 23 hours ago
- Post Edited: Los Angeles County set a Tourist Record last year http://t.co/zoy24NtVNu 1 week ago
- Post Edited: Thousands of DMV Customers Can’t get Licenses after Paying Early http://t.co/Sb8cDurLpR 2 weeks ago
- New post: Proposed Legislation Could Allow College Athletes in California to get paid http://t.co/yN3BlC92NL 2 weeks ago
- New post: Bay Area City’s Minimum Wage to Increase by up to $4 http://t.co/Z03sqjGmSb 2 weeks ago