The Latino Report is a proud member of MBA Media, which publishes a number of blogs, web sites and online news outlets. MBA Group purchased the Latino Report in April 2017 in keeping with its mission to provide a voice on important public policy, political and social issues. The MBA Media platform was also established to help counter the proliferation of inaccurate and fake news promoted on the Internet, as well as to offset the continuing decline in credible news coverage from traditional sources. The views and opinions expressed on the Latino Report are solely those of the respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the MBA Group.
Raul Riesgo: A former journalist who has written extensively in both Spanish and English language on culture, politics and sports. Over the past five years Raul has served as a community and communications advisor to numerous elected officials and organizations. Raul has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of La Verne and has completed extensive graduate work in both political science and law.
- Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County
- Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV
- California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year
- Los Angeles Audit Suggests Spending Money on Shelters
- Report Claims that About 70 Companies Still Need a Female Director to Comply with State Law
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 4 weeks ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 1 month ago
- New post: Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV http://t.co/BAXrvd32CZ 1 month ago
- #HappyThanksgiving http://t.co/fUWUjvspzE 2 months ago
- New post: California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year http://t.co/awZ3AEQvYZ 2 months ago