According to documents obtained through a Public Records Act requested by the Sacramento Bee, Comcast was awarded a multi-million dollar...
In July, the California Department of Finance announced that California brought in $1 billion more than projected in its last...
An audit released in October by the Los Angeles City Controller’s office recommended that some homeless projects be reevaluated to...
On Sept. 30, 2018, then Governor Jerry Brown signed Senate Bill 826 (SB 826), which requires publically traded companies that...
As reported a couple of weeks ago here on Latino Report, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) was planning on banning...
Earlier this month, the San Diego City Council approved $8.2 million to bury utility lines in eight neighborhoods to accelerate...
Starting next week, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will ban taxis and rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft from...
According to an audit released in August, the homeless outreach agency tasked with moving people from the streets into housing,...
- Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County
- Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV
- California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year
- Los Angeles Audit Suggests Spending Money on Shelters
- Report Claims that About 70 Companies Still Need a Female Director to Comply with State Law
- #HappyHolidays http://t.co/vpqpRYFziM 4 weeks ago
- New post: Citrus Disease Reaches San Bernardino County http://t.co/fF7N0FOQ1q 1 month ago
- New post: Comcast Awarded Multi-Million Dollar Contract by the DMV http://t.co/BAXrvd32CZ 1 month ago
- #HappyThanksgiving http://t.co/fUWUjvspzE 2 months ago
- New post: California Gained an Extra $1 Billion in Tax Collections Last Year http://t.co/awZ3AEQvYZ 2 months ago