In January, the Treasury Department announced that the federal government is on track to borrow almost $1 trillion this fiscal...
The state’s electric vehicle market did considerably well last year and will continue to grow this year. California is on...
In late January, the first formal state audit of the California bullet train project was authorized by the legislature’s joint...
A surprising thing has been revealed by researchers regarding a trend in California migration. It turns out that the populations...
In late December, a class action lawsuit was filed in San Diego federal court that alleges that immigrants at Otay...
It’s been almost four years since Californians saw the price for gasoline at $4 a gallon, which peaked at that...
CashCall, an Orange County personal loan lender, and its owner, J. Paul Reddam, were ordered to pay $10.3 million for...
Motel 6 is facing another lawsuit, which alleges that it violated the civil rights of Latino immigrants by voluntarily giving...
- Solar jobs are dropping in California
- U.S. Treasury Department claims government set to borrow almost $1 trillion this year
- California lagging behind with charging stations as it continues on pace with electric vehicle goal
- California Legislature approves audit of bullet train project
- Californians are leaving coastal cities and moving inland
- New post: Solar jobs are dropping in California http://t.co/7GwP6LFcNw 13 hours ago
- New post: U.S. Treasury Department claims government set to borrow almost $1 trillion this year http://t.co/YBmZQ9GY6b 3 days ago
- New post: California lagging behind with charging stations as it continues on pace with electric vehicle goal http://t.co/32IZMfqi75 4 days ago
- New post: California Legislature approves audit of bullet train project http://t.co/rJiBI5P7cc 1 week ago
- New post: Californians are leaving coastal cities and moving inland http://t.co/WVuULGav88 2 weeks ago